Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cupcake Birthday Card



This is a simple Birthday Card. Isn't 'Apricot Appeal' by SU! such a pretty color? I actually made a video to demonstrate how I did it, but i'm still working and learning how to edit the movie and then upload it. It will eventually become easy :) My 2 year old son just loves to be the noisiest when it comes to mom making a card on video! So far the 2 videos I've done have his cute little giggles, screams, and block sounds as the background sounds! I guess I have to record my demos during his nap time :)
Supplies used all SU!:
Cardstock--Glossy White, Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamps--Party Stampin' Wheel, Birthday Whimsy
Ink and Ribbon--Apricot Appeal
Watercolor Crayons
Dazzling Diamonds
Multi Purpose Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment