Sunday, February 8, 2009

About Me...

Hi there!

Well, let me start by telling you how scrapbooking/cardmaking became my so loved hobby. When I got married to my wonderful husband, Pete, in February of 2004, my friend and co-worker gave me my first scrapbooking kit as a wedding gift!! I had only heard about scrapbooking, but not actually seen any pages done. Wow, it was as if a new world had been introduced to me! As you know, one scrapbooking kit is not enough, not even for a beginner, so i bought a cutting tool, some paper and embelishments here an there just to complete my wedding album. THEN our son, Isaac, was born in 2006 and that's when scrapbooking really became my hobby :) He was my inspiration. I wanted to scrap every first time of this and that, silly faces, growth, etc. By this time my scrapbooking supply had also grown extremely!

I joined a Stampin' Up! Club late in '06 and I absolutely loved their product...so many techniques!! In June 2008 I finally decided to become a SU! Demo and I love SU! even more!. Endless projects can be created that sometimes there's no time to create them.

I've always loved Art. I enjoy oil painting (which is my 2nd hobby) and I truly believe scrapbooking is a type of art because you think it...form it...create it!

No comments:

Post a Comment